tirsdag 23. oktober 2012

Hard to be a Bahamian


The beach WAS great! Didn’t relax enough there, so I went online in the hotel room. As always, I check the news wherever I go, and I had to do it here as well. The local news sites are depressing, with the murder count reaching almost 100 for the year. And the prime minister fears the country would run better without him around. Of course, it's hard not to lose the motivation when you have the responsibility of more than 300 000 people. You know, everyone can't be satisfied. Well if he does a good job, I hope he will get get the motivation back again. But he's not the only one who lacks motivation, 12% of the Bahamian inhabitants are unemployed and feel unable to search for a job. And that's a serious problem! It must be hard to get a job if so many have given up. Well, the government should deal with that, I'm going back to relax.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar